Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 MONTHS !

13/13/2010
Me with darling 5 months already lo 
So happy 
^^
Darling are you happy too?
hehe
Today work until half
stomach pain hardly
T.T
Can't tahan liao
then called mummy came and fetched me came back
haizz...
Don't have RM 50 liao...
Never mind lah~
It's not very important
important is U and all~
hehe


Next Monday can know next year will in which class
T.T
If next year i can't same class with darling
I really really...
cant accept it lo
T^T
My god...
please let me and darling same class lah
please...


Yeahhh!!!!
Just now Yan luiiluii told me Pui Sok went to Hong Kong got buy somethings to me leh~~
happy happy ^^
Don't know what things is it..~
Whatever I also like de lah ^^
Cause is Sok Sok give me de worr ~
^^
Thx Pui Sok ~
WE ARE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER~~~~~~~


Later baba come back bring us go eat lunch,
and then go IOI Mall buy Lettop~~~
Lettop arrh~~
Wahaha~~`

No comments:

Post a Comment