Thursday, February 4, 2010

4/2/2010

Hmm...
Just now  at school feel uncomfortable,than borrow handphone with Puan.Vally,
call mummy come and fetch me lo...
Why will feel uncomfortable 1..?
I ask myself,
oo...I know already,this 3 days I always eat many spicy's food...
Than now feel uncomfortable lo...
Haizzz
Wanna new year already just stick...
Later baba scoled me...
...................................................................

Baba wanna buy piano to me already!!!!
Yeah~~~~
Haha~~~
So happy!!
heheh~

Last sunday i go Sunway Piramid with mummy~
nothing else i buy~
Mummy buy 2 badminton shoes to Ah Zheng and Ah Jun~~
Than go back home and sleep...
SLEEP~~
SLEPP~
SLEEP~
Than wake up at 7 o'clock...
Sitting at the bed playing handphone~
Than I hear somethings....
.........................
"妈咪去Time Square啊!看时间收电脑啊!"
咚咚咚!!!
“去Time Square不叫我??”
Hehehe....
Than go Time Sqaure with mummy lo~~~
hohoho~~

No comments:

Post a Comment