Sunday, May 27, 2012

Guitar :)

I started learning guitar on last month .
But not officially .
Liang Shin created a guitar club in our school .
Teaching students guitar ~
Just have to pay RM 5 monthly .
WAHAHA XD
Always looking forward every Friday .
Cause the guitar class is on every Friday after school ~
Damn funny with those funny guys xD
Liang Shin had learning since two years .
Firstly Yi Meng told me that guitar is easy than piano ..
But for me leh ..
Guitar is really hard than piano lahh weii -.-
Need to press the string vigorously !!
Pain like hell ..
But guitar is really nice if you know how to play it ..
I HAVE TO PRATICE MORE !!!

I get " My Heart Will Go On " piano sheet from my piano teacher ~
Wuhuu~~
But she said I must complete all the exam pieces and scales only can learn it !
DAMN IT ..
I hate it .
Full of regrets for taking the exam !!
She told me after this exam , it's time ready for grade 5
..........GOSH
I hate the exam NO MEANS I HATE PIANO TOO !
I LOVE MUSIC .
But the regrettable is I am really not clever in music ..
I want to learn music after form5..
I want to learn more , more and more about music !!
But this is impossilble..
It is useless for my future ..
You have to be the smart

No comments:

Post a Comment