Friday, May 25, 2012

I AM BACK :)

How long did I never visit my dear blogger ?
Maybe half year .
A lot of sadness and happiness happend to me in this half year .
Is getting half year we had break .

Times is really move fast .
Hmm,
before half year I said I wanna buy an iphone 4s right ?
I am using a Samsung Galaxy SII right now :)
It was my uncle bought for me and my brother .
Mine is white and my brother is black .
Thanks you my dear uncle again here :)
This phone is really useful to me !
I love it very much ~
But I am still prefer iphone 4s more than Galaxy SII .
Because Samsung is " COPY CAT " .
Besides iphone4s is more applications than Galaxy SII .
The whole world knew that .
But Galaxy SII is really useful for students .


I met him during the first examinations.
HAHA XD
I don't even know his name actually .
Just one day ,
he came our class with his friend for borrowed PD text books .
I only noticed that I did't saw him in our school before .
Started that day ,
my sight could not controlled by my mind !
When he passed by my class ,
my eyes followed him in uncontrolled !
HAHAXX .
He's F5 student .
Meranti student too .
My sista Wen knew his friends in 5 Meranti .
He was Wen's primary school friend .
His name Eric ~
I requested Wen helped me to asked Eric for that guy's infomations .
I only want to know that he got GF or not actually .
Who know..
Just only one stupid questions..
Just only one day ..
The whole sesi pagi students knew that I like him
xD...
Then,I started the school days with those MONKEY
They played at first , and he hurted me at the last .
I sad because of him!!
He told my friends that he don't like me .

Actually this is really small case to me .
But who know I am in a pressure that day ?
My parents argued , my piano examination , my homework...
Cried like a hell in class ..
GOSHH..
It's really hurted you know?..

But,
I got my babys !
They are always for me whenever I needs them !
They won't leave me !
They accompany when I get hurted ..
I LOVE THEM <3


在这半年里,
我找到了自己要的
也尝试了人间所谓的伤害
也真正感受到了友情
对我来说
友情是最重要的
重要得过那无谓的爱情
当我需要力量时
你们支持我
当我想歪时
你们骂我
你们
是我生存的力量
如果没有你们
我有什么原因活在世上?
你们真的很重要很重要
不要说什么少一个无所谓
你们真的很重要!

第一次感受到被拒绝的痛~
哈哈
你没有眼
你错失我这个美女~
因为喜欢他
认识了新朋友
认识了他们,
每一天都在笑~
虽然可怜了你~
认识了一位大哥
他真的是很好人~
他是我们的男神!!
哈哈~


我的功课,
终于有一些进步了
我的数学科学还有历史
终于及格了!!!
还有我最注重的英文
拿了67分啊!!
虽然已经是上次的成绩
这次的还没改好
但恐怕是凶多吉少了
因为真的很难
但开心的是我的数学及格了
我真的真的很开心
证明了我的努力没有白费到!!!


我会一直朝着自己的目标前进
已经不是小孩了..
少年生活始终会走
我始终会成为大人!
我的未来
要和我的宝贝们一起走!!

No comments:

Post a Comment