Saturday, May 26, 2012

Holiday .

I had started my holidays on last Thursday .
Is really bored staying at home every day ..
No working ..
No dating ..
After finish my revision and practices is really nothing to do.
And don't even know what should do .
Tweet every day .
FB every day .
GOSHH..
I HATE THIS KIND OF LIVE !!

My babe Wen came to my house for accompany me today ^@^
I am really joyful when I am with her .
Love her so much <3
Wen told me today that he had sick !
I used Wen's FB inbox him ,
asked him drink more water and take care ..
HOHI..
I am so nervous when I heard he had sick .
Injections also !
Take care lahh sohai..
A few minutes later ,
I use Wen's phone sms to him the same things I sent in FB .
Forgive me babe <3
Don't tell others that was me , okay ?
ILOVEYOU ~
He got reply the message .
: Thanks and mahai .
-.-..
Hoho..
But still happy even he don't know that was me ~

Is quite late now .
But I am not still sleepy yet..
My brothers sleeping soundly behind me .
Baba went to friend's wedding haven't come back yet .
Mummy coming back tomorrow ~
Not really sure night or morning .

Good Night .

3 comments: