Friday, December 17, 2010

有点舍不得呢

Time really flies,
today is the17th December two thousand and ten 
So...
FAST !
This two months of year-end holiday,
I went to work at Cyberjaya Prima Avenue's Old Town
First day,
is nervous
Noboby talk with me,
Lawson also...
He is the only friend that i knew in Old Town only...
Haizz
I knew he 3 years ago,I still don't know what kind people of him meh....
His friend,"Tortoise"
Lawson said his face really like Tortoise
That first week,I everyday called darling and cried with him 
...................
Old Town got two managers
Three supervisors
There all are my Best boss
There are the BEST BOSS IN THIS WORD
Hehe
Second that two weeks,
I start to become familiar with them all
At first I thought of field workers and the Malays are not good
I was wrong
There are friendly
Now,
we just like friends
like a big family
Everyday I go to work just like play
everyday also funny
haha...
Next year I won't come back...
cause need to study...
baba don't let me work when I got study
Unless year-end holiday
If next year I really got go back continue my part time, 
There filed workers still working there?
Or already go back there country?
haizz...
I was a heavy feeling of people,
I've been very reluctant to leave here
haizzz....
Life is like this de lah~~


快开学了~
你们大家好吗~~~~
老公~
别哭了哦~
我们很快就可以见面了~
我爱你~
么么么么~~
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment