Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/1/2010

Today try to use english to write...
Cause my english result really really very bad already,
if this year my english fail,i can go to die already........
Mummy n Baba will very sad own,but i really dont know how to do!!!
Besides my english result,my B.M,Math,Geografi,Sejarah,P.M,Sivik n Sains all failed
...............................
But luckly my english not fail,just very bad only
Take "C"
Mummy call me go tuition,I don't want!Cause lazy,and scare...
Scare what?Scare people laugh me
So,
who can help me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I help you. hahahaha~
    Maths sap sap water only. do more question.
    Sivik also quite easy de.
    Moral memorise the definisi can already.
    Sejarah and geografi i cant help you.
    I fail sejarah de.
    sains, bm, bi. i half half only.
    but sains you can try. cuz some chapter are quite easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoxx
    no nid scare der
    if dont noe must go tuition xD
    dont mind if ppl laugh u or watt
    juz let them xD
    add oil ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. u all so clever...
    if coz easy lo..
    >.<

    ReplyDelete