Friday, January 8, 2010

8/1/2010

Today,when i go to school saw LiJing and her sister...
Her sister so "lengzaii" orrh...
Tom Boy lo...
And then saw JiSan and MengYuen,
all go makmak drinking~
AhFei,ChinLeng and ChinKai ponteng school orrh...
Don't scare to die own,last year wanna buang sekolah already also don't scare...
If I ponteng school arrh,let my baba know horr...
Hohohoho

Then come back house,quickly go and take bath
Cause later wanna go n learn piano~~
^^
..........................................
When I finish my piano lesson,I go down and waiting AhZheng finish his gida lesson
when i waiting,got a boy,he play the piano nicely
Walau...so geng
Walau...so beautiful(I means the music)
I hope i can play the piano like the boy,but my house don't have piano....
If I call baba buy for me,mama will say:"Buy what buy lah,use the money go and tuition lah!...."
Even if I want buy piano I also don't want tell baba,cause it expensive!!!
If it cheap buy already also don't know want to put where
haizz.....
Why people can I cant??I so hope I can play "my" piano in my house...
Can play piano give baba mama listen...
Can my dreams come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment