Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carefour

Just came back from Carefour...
with Ah Fei,Chin Kai,Wei Heng(^^),Yi Meng and Xin Lan....
Actually i did't go out 1
By yesterday when i m seeing book inside the Popular...
Wei Heng called me
Firstly...
I answers his call...
He call me dont answers..
cause
he want to hear my caller ringtone
=.=
haha
So funny leh
Finally i answers the call
He ask me tomorrow wanna go 1Utama anot worr
ermm
After asked baba
He let worr~
but cannot go 1Utama
cause he said there very fall(dont know how to spell)
then go carefour lo...
hehe
long time no see him liao~
^^
.........................................................
Then Xin Lan called me
she call me go roller wor
................actually i m not very want go only de
Just puii Xin Lan only
Play until 3.15...
Go down and eat~
Me,Ah Fei,Chin Kai and Tat Meng
play play play~
so funny~
haha~





So cold now~~~~~~~~~~
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment