Monday, June 14, 2010

Continue yesterday de...

haizz
Yesterday very sienzz 1 lo...
See the show until half then go play ghost
boring lah us
then i nothing 1 lo
then go lo
walk walk walk...
YY beside me..
Ah long in front of us...
Suddenly,
i felt somethings like hand touching my leg...
i felt so scary
......
Then come out already,cried lo
Ah long don't know go where already
everytime also like that 1...
haizz...
..........................
Then go yamcha...
My hot tea also did't drink until finish...
Then MUNYEE call me go down liao lo
Then  baba come already
ermmm...
Seii ah long...
When we ready to go yamcha...
i forgot YY already...
cause,
She and Kuan Hong got somethings wanna took a talk...
Then i go find her lo...
Seii ah long dont know why follow me
............
Then i told him go like Sey Yee don't like me
do u know what he do?
SECRET
Hehehe~




Today...
Just now come back from Leisuremall..
with Huey Nie
primary school friend
.............
so long did't see her already lo...
So miss her~
hehee
this time she come back
Tuesday wanna go back JB already...
dont know when can see again??
T^T

Just now biikii ask me tomorrow wanna go out again anot..
I cant go lah...
mum dont let...
I scare she angry me leh...
cause she tomorrow very bored de...
Suki cant go..
Sook Fen arrh...
Dont angry me leh...
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment