Thursday, July 8, 2010

Come back lah~

So long time did't online already..
cause my com spoil already..T.T
Then now come back already lah~
..............
Somethings not happy happend,
Kwang Loong...
Dont know what's wrong...
T.T
Now,
he not my son anymore,
i m not his mum anymore...
maybe,
not friends anymore too
why like that 1 leh?
I also dont know...
Then now Chin Kai also...
I wanna go die already 1 lah...
haizz
Then orrh,
my heart problem ok already
yeah~
^^ no need to die liao~
But,
Thai Chin's heart always pain now...
Dont know why...
Of cause lah,
always dont want sleep early...
drink more water arrh~
suii luii...>.<
..................................

Yerr,
this Saturday singing competition arrh...
>.<
So scare...
I dont want join 1 lah...
Poh Ling them call me join 1...
I damn scare 1...
But so many friends support me~
hehe
^^
Maybe finish competition will go Time Square with jimuii~
hehe
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment