Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr.Lee ...

Today wake up at 9.30 a.m....
mummy call me wake up 1...
She called me go see doctor with her,
then go lo
Deh...Deh Deh...until 10.00 just wake up
wahaha~
Then see finish doctor,
go eat wantanmee~
hehe
long time no eat liao~
do wantanmee's uncle n anti mummy known 1
yummy~

Then go school lo,
walk to dewan,saw the gang sit together and chat
I saw Wei Hau taking a plasticbag,
very big
^^
You know what inside?
DOMO leh~
bigger then last time that 1~
Mr.Lee gave 1
^^
Happy~
But....
very expensive..
i dont want waste his money liao lah...
My phone money also he give me 1
Last time i call Jia Hao help me buy T-Shirt,
let he knew liao
He gave the money too
Then,
last time that DOMO,he bought for me 1
Then now...
This DOMO RM89.90 arh...
>.<
damn expensive
Mr.Lee ...
dont waste money liao lah
muacck~~

No comments:

Post a Comment