Monday, July 19, 2010

DOMO ♥



















HEHE
Today 12.00 a.m arrived to school...
Early a bit liao...
Cause Mr.Lee ask 1
Then came early lo~
...................
Fotgot wait until 10 minutes...
I wanna sleep already 1
Then close my eyes...
Heard someone walking,
then open my eyes....
Saw that guy stading in front of me
~~
Then drow a plasticbag to me,
know what inside?
hehe
DOMO leh~
hehe~
So happy  ^^
Thx Mr.Lee at here again
MUACCK~~~`

Then arrh
Pendidikan Moral.
Yerr
changed teacher already arh...
>.<
Changed 2 sohaii crazy teacher..
2 leh...
Pendidikan Moral need 2 teacher to teach us arrh
See we so "geng"
Missing Cik Yap now...
T.T
Cik Yap Come back please~
haizz...
This 2 new teacher gila punya...
Bring camera take us video orrh
aiyerrr~~~~~

Then arrh,
放学咯
when I reach mummy car..
0.0
Mummy said with me
弟弟很可怜哦,
then she cried
!!!!
Then i asked what's wrong with Ah Zheng..
First time i thought he what liao leh...
T.T
Scare until me arrh...
Actually is he play basikal fall down
fall until very hard orrh...
His lips,shoulder,hand and leg arrh
qenq lo...
Then baba bring he go clinic Leong sew his lips lo
RM250 arrh...
Haizz
Baba said pain until he cry hardly leh...
haizz
Seii suii zaii
Made mummy cried
Made baba worried
.....................
You still wanna play basikal until fast fast mou..?
Jibaii...
Always making people worried and angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment