Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wahaha~

Popo go back home already,
T.T
Haizz

Just now mummy's brother came our house,
bring me,Ah Zheng and mummy go bought basikal to Ah Zheng
>.<
Ah Zheng so good,yesterday baba bought new phone to him,
then now kao fu bought basikal to him
Kao fu you so rich
Ah Zheng new phone
-Nokia 5530 Xpress Music...RM 599
-Basikal...RM250
Wulala~
I think this few days he very lucky~
hehe
Then my good luck finish already lo...
-Singing competition took champian
-Tuition get a big dolls
Finish liao lo


Today very bored lah...
Then Ah Kit sms to me,
ask me
Mr.Lee and Kwang Loong which 1 better,just can choose 1
........................
Tell you all here,
I won't answers all this similar's questions
In my mind,all of my friends and family is the best
No who else

No comments:

Post a Comment