Saturday, April 3, 2010

^.-

Today,origin I very happy 1
Haizz
Today Tat Meng's birthday..
8.30A.M.go and fetch Thai Chin to my house,
and than take bath..
after my brakfast
11.15 a.m
go and fecth Sook Fen and Shu Wen
Them wait for me at MAJU..
after fetch them,go and fetch Yi Meng,
then go Pavillion lo
erm..
12.15a.m. ,arrive to Pavillion
at that time I very excitation..
Then we go to buy cinema ticket,
after buy ticket we wait Meng Yuen's father come,
cause we want to go Meng Yuen's father's restorent celebrated birthday to Tat Meng
We wait at Starbucks...
CHAT~CHAT~CHAT until Meng Yuen's father came...
When I go inside the restorent,Li Cheng call me
say she come already,call me go pond there wait her
I call Yi Meng accompany me
..........................
LC and LY come already
Li Cheng and Li Yoong
Then
EAT
........
Then we blow cake~
The cake is yummyy~
haha




我不知道为什么我们这么多误会,
我真得没有想到的
 这么久朋友,你开心就好
如果你对我的气,会让你舒服的话
那你就气吧
我不敢再求你原谅,
我知道我让你生气很多次了

No comments:

Post a Comment