Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a surprise day~

This morning,when I log in Facebook.....
My primary school's classmate found my Facebook,and leave a comment to me~
So surprise~
Haha~
...........SKIP..........
4.00 A.M
Mama wanna go Time Square fetch Ah Zheng already,
today that fucker go Time Square with his friends....
Go by LRT
CHEH
CHEH
CHEH
.............don't want say liao
Who knew,
when we going,that fucker called mama
told her he went to KaiSheng's house already
so no need to go Time Square fetch him
....................................................
NIA MA BUTBUT arrh
I wear lenqlenq want go Time Square gaiigaii 1...
yo!!
But still can go lah~
haha
Cause,my darling mama fetch that 2 fucker go back home first
then we go Time Square~~
HOHOHO
~~~(=^@^=)~~~
Happy Happy~
.......................Shoping time..
When Im choosing clothes,mama saw her old friend
Her old friend daughther,same primary school with me~~
Standtrand 1 same class 1
.....erm....
got 2 years did't saw her already
but I still remember her,
I got smile with her,she also
don't know she remember me anot leh?
..............don't think anymore,continue my shoping~
go toilet,do u know who i saw when i came out?
hoho
my primary school's friend's sister
haha~
She dont remember me anymore~
Cause I did't not wear glasses~
haha
Buy 1 clotheS ~RM10
...................................
然后我跟妈咪走回下去泊车场拿车,经过大门口
我从左边的自动楼梯下着来,望下去大门口那边
看到一个很熟一下的人影,好像是伟俊来的!!
然后看到他身边有一个小小粒的人,好像是我ah kit来的咧
然后我打ah kit电话,问他是不是再Time Square
没想到真的是他们~
还有佩盈和忠正~
跟他们聊下聊下,看到ah mong拉着ah mong嫂出来~
第一次看到ah mong嫂,不错哦~
读循人的啊~
然后去金河
回家里那边吃东西~

晚安~
明天还有补习呢,七早八早又要起身~

No comments:

Post a Comment