Thursday, May 13, 2010

13/5/2010

My birthday still got 1 day ago...~
^^
Today,so many funny things happen
WAHAHA~
LIKE IT
Firstly,after rehat rained so hard
WULALA
All play water in front of class..
DAO GEII
hehe,I also got play lah
Give Ah Loong push out 1...
==
Then me and Thai Chin head until leg all wet already
haizz
HEHE,damn funny~
....................................
After PM,
PJK
I changed clothes inside the toilet,
with Jia Wen and her friend...
My shoes all wet already
hoii...
Then I felt dirty...YARKK!
Don't want wear stocking~
WA~HA~HA~
..................................
PJK,
we play ball ball~
funny dou~
Firstly we pass her pass there 1
Then I felt bored,called them play "monkey" lo~
Is it a good idea?
I so clever~
I do monkey,there all bully me 1...T.T
Said I taller cant do monkey orrh...
Baimeng bully me...
haizz~
I do monkey very funny 1 arrh~
Don't want me do,wasted~
hehe
.................................
Then we play play play~
I do monkey again,when my shoes's rop 松掉了
蹲下来帮好好
.................
Who knew?
The ball "fuiii~"
PANG!!
My head....
T.T
Fucker
Who trow 1...
My head so pain...
Cried
haizz
never mind lah~
Sook Wye throw 1...
..................................hehe
放学
后门的锁匙没有掉了~
笑死人
全世界从前门走去后门~
很好玩下~

......................................................

Back to home,
sat down and reading newspapper
then go up and took bath~
Aiya..?
Why the board move to another side already de..?
Go inside and take a look...
!!!!!!!
A dark brown colour's digital piano "sitting" in the room
AGRHH!!!!
What a surprise is it!!!
.........Baba called
Then I ask him,why got a piano 1
baba said,that is my birthday present lah~
HAPPY~
HEHE
I love baba so much~
hehe~



是否我前世太好人?
让我投胎到这个家
拥有这么好的家人

No comments:

Post a Comment