Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So tried...

Actually today i wake up i want go jogging 1,
but i really tried,then don't want lo
...............
Went to tuition...
saw Sey Yee...
Then chated with her lo...
I asked her,why thm all fanmin with Jing yi...
Then she said lo,she said thm everytime borrow hand phone or what to her she always let teacher caught 1...
And then she said she very LC...(I think so__)
-.-
haizz...
.............
自己拿来衰
不要讲了
..........................
Hua Kee breaked with Shu Yan already!!
Why like that de...
T.T
Hua Kee,
you hurt my muii so much
hate u!!
.........................
Yi Meng and Xin Lan is so sweet~
真羡慕~

Just now finished my piano lesson,
i think i most like piano now...
NO
Not like
Is love~
I also don't know why
hehe
just love~
Mayb my birthday baba will buy piano to me leh~
Mayb lah..
Mayb only..
Wish my dream come true~

No comments:

Post a Comment