Monday, May 24, 2010

Stopped

Today when i went to school,
saw my 2 sons...
Yi Meng and Loong Loong~
hehe
Loong Loong gave me hear that Liew Jun Kai cried
....Actually i also what are they saying
Liew Jun Kai ask me do his mum too
hehe
I want de
but,
dont know my son accept him anot...
Then i ask Yi Meng lo,
Yi Meng said up to me
...............Then Meng Yuen ==
He said,
wanna be his brother,can
but everyday must belanja him eat...
until he full...
>.<
Meng Yuen Meng Yuen~
You are so cute~
.......................................................................
Seii Loong Loong,
said reccess will eat with me 1
puii
seii suii zaii


没有你的日子真的很不习惯啊,
闷到...
振良振良你快回来~
今年真的是衰年,
一个走了
全部跟着慢慢走
去死啦
Tat Meng他搬家,
蒲种还是甲洞,
不晓得
然后,
阿龙
接着,
Lai Choon Keat,
He will go America or Korea after exam

T.T
我做错什么,
死人天你要这样对我!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment