Thursday, May 27, 2010

Don't do it again

Hmm...
Yesterday started examination...
I want die liao..
T__T
Hmm...
Thai Chin and Pui Sok said sorry with me already..
haiyoooo
Actually i also dont want like that 1 lah....
But i really angry lo
Pui Sok like that said me orrh!
If you are me you also angry 1
haiyoo
Gone already let it gone~
I don't care anymore~
There is my friends forever~...
I just hope,
there don't do it again..
^^


Hmm...Today
Chin Leng and Yew Lap came back visit us~
I'm so happy~
But,
if can same school i will more happy
........haizz
I think,
still got 1 week...
Chin Kai also want to go already
change school
Tat Meng too
Chun keat too
There 2 comfirm already 1
haizz
T_____T
Why the happiness too short?
5555...
T.T


Tomorrow no school,
but still need to tuition~
haizz
Tommorow baba bring us go eat vegefood~
know?
Use vegetable make de food~
No meat 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment