Friday, May 14, 2010

14/5/2010 My Birthday






Today so happy,cause got you all
hehe
Finish my tuition,mama fetch me to school...
I scare i went to school get alone,then i called Meng Yuen go to school lo
Hmm~
My guaii zaii~
Then I went to school's door,
saw Bobbie walking~
wahaha~
.......................................waiting Meng Yuen come
Came
Chat and play~Until Chin Leng called me
He call us go ECO now,and then go to eat
hehe
Then I walk in front,saw Thai Chin walking...
Called her go Sweet Bean..
She said she want put down her bag first worr
Then Bobbie follow her lo
..................................
Datang ECO
Play a while~
Then go sweet bean~
Thai Chin bought a cake for me leh~~~~~!!!!!!!!!
Love it so much~~
So surprise leh
hehe^^
Thx Thai Chin again at here~
muacck~
.........................at sweet bean
We 38 dao...==
hehe
Chin Leng gave me a underwear...
Ya
Underwear
Boys 1
wahahahaha~
That underwear so many people's sign
haha~
^^




Still got photo 1...
but i m lazy to upload~
hehe
go facebook see lah

No comments:

Post a Comment